Feedback On Ice Dodo Inspired Game

Hi everyone, I just released my new game inspired by the original Ice Dodo and Im looking for some play testers to see what you think. Please comment any feedback you have about the gameplay, map design, thumbnails, etc. Also quick tip, you just have to walk onto the jump pads instead of pressing jump when you get on them

2 Likes

Great game, I had fun! I’d say the biggest issues are the camera, the particle toggles not saving on death, and the checkpoints spamming ‘new checkpoint’ despite already interacting with it.

Here’s a video of me playing the game: (maybe put it in x2 speed.)

Maybe the annoying camera is a part of the experience. I couldn’t use the arrow keys for camera movement nor my mouse. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for playing my game and Im so glad you enjoyed playing. I’ll try to work hard on fixing the minor issues you mentioned before and I really appreciate you going out of your way to even make a youtube video of your gameplay!

1 Like

Bump Idk what this does but I think it moves the post higher

This game is something new for me (I never heard about the original Ice Dodo). This game gives retro game vibes and that’s awesome! Only after finishing the whole game did I realize you can turn off particles and felt like it’s a cheat to make it easier. Ig that’s to reduce rage quitting. Anyways I enjoyed the experience, good job :+1:

1 Like

To avoid potential copyright, i would rename it something very similar - maybe Ice Robo or something (robo is similar to roblox). Will you get copyrighted? probably not. better safe than sorry

1 Like