Feedback on icon and thumbnail for game!

game: Bridge of Doom! 💣 - Roblox

icon

thumbnail

3 Likes

Well the icon doesn’t look very attractive, and tells you nothing about the game. In the thumbnail, the white character doesn’t go well with the background. The thumbnail shows what seems to be an obby, which is confusing because the name of the game is Bridge of Doom.

But I don’t think the icon and thumbnail are going to do very good…

2 Likes

If you play the game you’ll realize the reason of the obby

Bright. It’s a little hard to see the character in the thumbnail. The icon, in my opinion, should have the title on it.

As you saw, I’m not great obbys on mobile, but I’d say the game is decent for what it is. Also, the timer went negative when you left. That could be a error that occurs when someone leaves a server that one or more people are in, the timer breaking.

1 Like

Yeah I saw that have too look into that

1 Like

New Project (92)

1 Like

I’d say bigger name, the sky can be sacrificed a bit to make room for it. Look to the front page for inspiration on the icon itself too.

Looking at things with a different eye, player vs developer, is something I find interesting at least in this context.

1 Like

Can’t wait to actually fully release this game in a few weeks or maybe a month or so, never have I really made a full game I loved.

1 Like

this looks unnatural
kinda looks like hes floating in the air instead of jumping

There isn’t much going on in either. In the icon, your character is just standing there, and in the thumbnail, he looks like he’s just floating. Try to make both the thumbnail and icon contain more action, and maybe include some text on the thumbnail, like the title of the game, or some key features in small text.

I recommend looking around at other people’s thumbnails and game icons for reference.

Icon is unclear, doesn’t show what the game actually is.
Add a title, maybe change the angle so it actually shows said bridge of doom.

Thumbnail looks wrong, it’s pretty obvious the character was just photoshopped into the image, you should get rid of the little shadow around it.
Also, in the thumbnail the little dude is looking at the camera and it sorta looks off, just me personally idk…