Feedback on icon

i tried my best on this, i am proud of it but i am not sure if it does the job
i need any good feedback i can get, you can be harsh

14 Likes

I recommend learning blender for gfx to make it more cartoony and appealing to click on, otherwise great job!

4 Likes

okey, i’ll try to learn that, i already know how to model in blender so hopefully it won’t be difficult

2 Likes

I would recommend plastering your game’s title over the icon. Maybe cut off a section of the icon just to place a banner with the game’s title?

2 Likes

i don’t think that would work, the title is a bit long and… interesting.

Maybe split “Beat People” and “For Money” on 2 sides of the icon, and leave out the “simulator” part?

1 Like

came up with this

2 Likes

It’s decent, I guess. I would rather you just make the text bigger and blur the bottom part of the icon, something like:

Then again, it’s just my opinion, so yeah.

2 Likes

do you have any tips to improve the text, i tried many ways but somehow it just doesnt look right

2 Likes

It looks good, but the text is too unappealing. Change the font of it so it doesn’t have any transparent parts to it, and make it bigger. You should also make the thumbnail brighter, and more attractive to players. I also recommend learning modeling on Blender so you can make better GFX for all kinds of things.

1 Like

i’ve been trying to edit it for a while, i am still trying to get a good idea for the text, but this is how i got the thumbnail looking

5 Likes

Maybe more editing would be the best case.
Recommend to use - Pixlr X

Make the font unique.

Be careful of the moderation system.

2 Likes

here is my latest edit

3 Likes

Update: i tried sponsoring the game with the new icon, and got this beauty right here
these are the numbers from the previous icon
however this might’ve also been because i’ve changed the target audience for the sponsor

For a newbie at gfx you have done an AMAZING job and you should be very proud ide recomend when making them try to plan a little ahead and think where about you should put the title esc… I do GFX too and as you can see here in one I made earlier

I’ve left enough space for the title and I’ve linked the font of the title and its colour to the aesthetic and to the vibe of the game , But otherwise I love it , awesome job man!

1 Like

funny thing is that isnt gfx, thats just a screenshot i took in roblox studio
but leaving space for a title is a good tip, however sometimes when am editing in gimp i just cant gurantee i’ll be happy with the spot i left

1 Like