Feedback on Island Lobby?

I’m trying to figure out a way to add more detail to this Island themed lobby for one of my upcoming games. It just seems bare with only bushes on the grass. What else should I add to it?
Should I add some secrets?

I’ll try to include as many pictures as I can.

![RobloxScreenShot20190813_194835812|690x481]
(upload://cCzU5Qb7jOrc6Ad8751y8AlnjJI.png)

Here’s the reference image that I used to make the island.
islandreference

Any help?

19 Likes

It looks good. If you add anything I would add maybe a bench or like benches around a fire.

4 Likes

It looks very nice! I really like the tropical theme. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking about adding a campfire as well. Thanks.

2 Likes

Wow, looks great. I love the layout, it goes well with the theme. Great job

2 Likes

Maybe a sailboat or some kind of wreckage

4 Likes

Hmm, definitely wasn’t thinking of that. Good suggestion. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No problem helping is what we are here for.

2 Likes

Maybe add an hidden treasure with difficult obby to give players a good incentive for a special reward?

2 Likes

Oohh. Do you think the reward should be a badge by any chance?

2 Likes

It looks amazing, good amount of detail and i really like the lightning, amazing job! :grinning:

2 Likes

It looks pretty decent from what I can see although I find these images a little hard to see the whole island. I have a few suggestions:

Lighting

• The torches look good and I think if you had a day night cycle occasionally it would be pretty cool lighting during the night. Other lighting sources you could add are lamps, neon lights maybe, lava because it’s a tropical island.

Building/Decorations

• The main island and decorations look really nice from what I can see. There’s a range of different decorations that are built well and fit the theme well. I do have 1 suggestion here though. Correct me if I’m wrong but it seems there’s no paths on the main island. You could add some dirt paths to where players can do stuff. Maybe some chairs. You could also possibly add a volcano in the distance.

Entertainment

• The island needs something to entertain the players while they wait for the next round(if it’s a round based game). I’m unsure if you have something to entertain the players already but it’s important to have something they can do otherwise they might get bored and leave(depending on round length and if it’s a round based game)You could have things like:

• Player leaderboards (seems you already have one)

• A way to spectate the other players playing the game(if it’s a round based game)

• Little things like an obby or practice sword fighting arena.

• Other little mini games you can play in the lobby.

It’s a great Lobby and there’s not much to be added. Well done and good luck on your future builds!:+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, badge will show off to people that they did it. It should come with some kind of unique in-game item as a reward

2 Likes

I feel like it’s a bit too bright in some places. But that’s just my opinion. Anyways, your island looks great overall!

9/10!

2 Likes

It looks very good.

In my personal opinion it is a tad too bright. Perhaps you could lessen either the brightness, saturation and/or the bloom a bit.

1 Like

This is great, I am impressed! :slight_smile: The only thing I would suggest, as somebody mentioned, is a small campfire with a seating area around. This would be a great thing to add to a lobby! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! I can agree with you on that.

Thank you! I actually just added the campfire yesterday.

1 Like

You’re right. One of the main problems I have with my projects, is that it’s too bright. Thank you for the feedback!