Feedback on latest 2D render

Finished this a few days ago as some casual fan art for a Roblox game I frequent. Took a few hours per day however I’m pretty happy with the result. I would appreciate some feedback on how to improve certain aspects of it - such as the effects, how I’ve rendered certain aspects such as the clothing, etc. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Some of the seams from the ligths are pretty ugly, I am not sure how you would get rid of that but other than that its pretty good

1 Like

Are you referring to the spotlights in the background? Hmm, good point! Perhaps next time I’ll try blurring them a bit to make them fit a little more nicely. Is this what you are referring to?

Woah that looks really nice!! The only thing I’d suggest is slightly changing the face shape:

1 Like

Looks amazing and well themed! For the face, maybe change the smile a bit, as it looks more on the cutesy side than I assume what you’re going for.

1 Like

Good suggestion! I was actually going for a ‘is he smiling or is he not smiling?’ mystery. But I can see now that it does look a little cutesy. Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The lights dont fit, BUT The render of the dragon thingy is AMAZING.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion! I’ll be sure to keep this in mind whenever drawing from that angle. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feedback! I actually used a special brush for it as I had no idea what to do for the background, PFF.

I absolutely LOVE SCP-related stuff. And I also LOVE this, too. Incredible work!

1 Like

This is actually probably the best 2D Render that ive seen so far! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

congrats that is really good i dont even know what to say

1 Like