Feedback on Locker Room

Hey!

I’ve just finished this locker room for my Football-themed game, but something seems… off

I’m not sure what’s making it look weird… maybe the placement of the shop?
…or lighting inside of it? -

I’m looking for feedback on how to improve this room and make it look more uhh… cartoon-ish I guess, Thanks!

(BTW, The big neon white part is a teleport to the main field. )

3 Likes

It looks pretty good but like you said there’s something missing, I think it’s the lighting that’s off. Perhaps consider adding more decor to the room and enhancing the overall level of detail. That’s all I can really say.
Otherwise, well done on your work.

3 Likes

yea it looks good to me but like the around it is kinda bland but yea its good

i like the wooden outline for the walls

The lighting and general emptiness of the room is the major issue. If you add more decor and maybe add things to the walls, it would look better. Placing things on display around and inside of the shop would help a lot too.

Dimming the lighting or at least making it look less flat would be another good idea. Try to use future lighting and point lights in specific spots to illuminate a room, rather than bright lighting everywhere.

1 Like

Typically, in locker rooms there are walls of lockers throughout the room, organized into various patterns. Yours are just on the walls themselves, which creates an empty feeling.

This looks more like a fancy hall than a locker room. I walk into a locker room every day and expect rows of square lockers with benches in between, along with showers.

Similar to what @SubtotalAnt8185 described.