Feedback on logo / Cafe icon

any opinions? i made this in an hour and i thought it would be fun to share it.

CAFE-removebg-preview (1)

also if you want to add watermarks to your photos i would use watermarkly, i wasnt bothered to remove the trademarks on the bottom because i was tired.

9 Likes

It’s a good job for me, keep it up :smile:

2 Likes

Greetings, first of all you did a good job in designing a cartoonish donut, but I think maybe you should add more detail for your Cafe icon, maybe you should put up some more designs, rather than one donut alone.

Next maybe you should try putting up the cafe’s logo in a cartoonish design close to the donut, because I’ve to be honest, a cartoonish donut alone, wouldn’t really make a good icon or logo, for a cafe.

The icon for a cafe is actually great, but I think you should add more designs for your icon.

4 Likes

Looks good. I think more detail would make it even better as @megapaul0917 said, but overall good job.

i just made one icon, but i am going to make a text for it.

1 Like

for some reason, a thing called CorePackages pops up in my explorer, is it normal?

i’m not sure about this,

this account looks sketchy…

dude i’m getting stressed, i don’t know what to do!

im gonna talk to a moderator, idk what this is.

O it’s just a flie name that comes up when you have more then 40 flies in one flie.

but is rotriever a bot? cause he is kinda sketchy

CorePackages are completely normal. They’re a bunch of ModuleScripts Roblox itself uses to run a variety of things, specifically CoreScripts used in the CoreGui. I’m assuming Rotriever is an internal name for a tool Roblox uses to generate these modules, and has nothing to do with that random account.

So no worries, you didn’t get randomly infected by a mysterious virus. It’s just Roblox’s default scripts self-inserting when you run the game.

I actually really like the look this has.
It looks simple and complex at the same time

Though if you mean you are going to use this as an icon for your game, it obviously needs a background.

Overall I like the style :smile:

That is lovely! Keep up the wonderful work. :smile:

okay, i had never seen this before so i shot into action thinking it was a virus.

it is transparent on the background.

1 Like

i am a bit busy today because i am making a court room for a brother in roblox studio.

mmm, pumpkin, it kinda looks like an orange or mandarin but its purpose is halloween - ish and its a pumpkin, for my cafe game.

my simple pumpkin