Feedback on logo - The Alleyways

Hiya! I’ve designed a logo for an upcoming game called ‘The Alleyways’ by @Gavin42307. I’d appreciate any feedback given, and of course, constructive criticism would also be appreciated!

FYI - if you wish to see Gavin’s ‘The Alleyways’ post - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/the-alleyway-minorly-inspired-by-the-backrooms

Devforum for some reason lowers the quality at small preview, please click on the image or full preview for the best resolution!

6 Likes

The logo is nice and gives off a horror vibe. However, I feel like the background could use some effects like particles.

4 Likes

Yes, the particles would be a good idea, a dark color will do the trick
Dirtying up the road is also a nice touch

Thats just me

3 Likes

I would take that into consideration, thanks for the feedback!

I love this idea! I’m amazed at the text font! Very nice selection but I love the idea of dimming out the background making it dark, you could also try to enhance some flickering lamps into the logo if you figure it out with some emitter particles! Or broken glass & window, or some trashed news paper lying around with a trash can but these are just suggestions! Other than that keep up the amazing job!

1 Like

@ViceRabbit (Made some editing changes just in case if you didn’t noticed) :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feedback! I agree with the addition of the background particles, I didn’t have much credibility in editing the main raw version of the background since I was provided a screenshot of one. :sweat_smile:

But yes, I’ll consider having a work-around for that - And I love the idea of dimming out the background, thanks for the crucial feedback! :happy2:

It’s very good but I think it’s missing something. Much like what everyone else in this post has said, effects, smoke, and extra little touches that you could add to the logo would make it a lot better!

1 Like

Is it supposed to be a horror game? If yes then it is amazing!

1 Like

Yup, it is for a horror game – I appreciate the feedback!

1 Like