Feedback on logo

I made this in Roblox studio then edited it. Feedback?

ic

The game is a find the badge type game with action in it.

2 Likes

There’s an excessive amount of typefaces (4 of them, one per line of text) in which it loses consistency. “Espoinage Action” is quite hard to read due to the wide typeface. I’d stick with 2 typefaces and use different weights, or add bold/italics.

The background image is confusing due to too much contrast, and the text taking more space away from it (text is placed over the subject of the photo). Also noticed how the Roblox logo and the text “Find the Brus” are under a paintbrush border.

I don’t think this is a logo, but rather a game thumbnail. Your real logo would probably be “Find The Brus: Bruniverse”. If this is a game thumbnail, there there’s way too much info to cram to a small game icon (when seen in the Roblox Discover page.) A better solution to that would be to eliminate the Roblox and ESRB icons, and the group name, then have the rest of the text at the bottom (or anywhere where the text won’t be overriding the image).

The overall design makes it look like an obscure PS1 disc cover. That’s all I can say.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into creating cleaner designs in the future although it is inspired by old PS1 disc covers. Have a good day, :smirk_cat: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Phone on 1% but yeah it’s really good and stuff did you get an actual esrb rating for this? There’s excessive amounts of words though, you should keep it to about one or two at most

I did get an ESRB rating for this game but I can see it is hard to pay mind to because of the amount of text on the game icon. Might change in the future.

You got an actual ESRB rating…. For a roblox game???

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.