Feedback on Low Poly Builds

Hey there!

Me and my dev team have building a new roleplay game and would love your feedback on some of our buildings.

All feedback, no matter how harsh, is welcome!

10 Likes

I honestly really love your build <3 all of the buildings are built consistently and have a very cute cartoon aesthetic. The building with the H, I assume is the Hospital, should be spelled out “Hospital” to be consistent with the other buildings and the ice cream on top of the ice cream shop could be made better. It’s overall a great build, good job.

Exmaple of a low poly ice cream:

Source: https://static.turbosquid.com/Preview/2019/01/31__10_40_03/Lowpoly_Icecream_0.jpgD1FDF2C3-588A-48E9-B691-D28AB8D84FD3Default.jpg

5 Likes

That cliff looks very nice, there’s just something about it!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Ill definitely get the H changed to hospital and redo the ice cream cone.

It looks terrific.
The colors are unique, and well designed.
Keep up the great work.

1 Like

You’ve definitely captured a known style with everything looking like it belongs together. Though, there are some issues with proportion I feel.

Issues I can see:

For your ice cream shop, the door seems way too short, and the window seems way too big and high up on the wall. It looks rather stilted.

The first floor to this build in particular seem much too short; its throwing off the look in general. Even though it’s a simpler, cartoon-y style, it should still follow some dimensions so its in proportion with a roblox avatar.

Other than that, I think your buildings are pretty good for this style. Your best piece has to be the cinema building :smile:.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice, Ill fix the proportions.

Your builds look awesome! I pretty much think they’re perfect! My favorite build would be the cinema. Good job on all your work! :smiley:

1 Like

Your build is very nice, but one thing got me is the model of the tree can be improved but the build stays amazing looking.
Screenshot_1121
Maybe practise on plantations in blender there is a lot of good tutorial on youtube that could help you with that.
Other than that once again you’re building is amazing!

1 Like