Feedback on Low Poly character

Hey Developers!

I took a massive 4 month break from development. Got way to burnt out.
…And well, I’M BACK!

I’ve been hired for a classified game, and needed to create a low poly character for it.
Took me about half a day to create this, what’s your thoughts?

Thanks!

-BeatBop

(please no hate comments)

1 Like

astounding! i’d say 9/10. if only i knew what type of character this is…

I really like how its 3 dimentional and you didnt just like make shirt and pant assets for the bottom. It makes it look so much nicer. The only negitive feedback I can think of would be a little bit of clipping in some places, but honestly that probably doesn’t even need to be fixed. Looks very nice

As far as the model goes it looks really good. The only thing I see (which I might just be a bit stupid lol) but I can’t really tell which side is the front. But yeah, otherwise it looks super cool and the 3d clothing is really nice. TBH it’s the best character I’ve seen in a while.

Thanks for the long thoughtful reply! I’ll check up on that clipping. (If it’s on the head, in the photo it looks like clipping but it isn’t)

Thanks! The first picture is the front lol.

Neither do I really lol. I was given a reference picture to go off of by my manager. It’s named kitty.

i see… doesn’t really look much of a kitty though. aside from that you did a splendid job

yeah… but everything is according to the reference tho lol

This low-poly character looks VERY GOOD! Nice job on it!