Feedback on low poly Police Station

First of all, thanks for the great advice! I am planning to add most of the feedback that has been given to me. I will create an new topic / revamp this topic once im done.

I’ll be sure to see what you do with it!

Do it a bit bigger.
Also do the second floor bigger so you could add a helicopter spot if needed.
And change the windows so people can look in.

1 Like

Wow, this looks amazing! There are only a couple things you can do to make it really pop.

The main issue I noticed is that the sizing seemed to be a bit off. The doors looked to be about twice as big as my character, which felt unnatural. An easy fix for this would be to size the entire model down so that it fits, or if you wanted to keep the sizes for the rest of the building (those are fine) you can also just adjust the doors.

Door to Humanoid Size Example

The other detail I noticed that was slightly off, was the top half in general. It looks a bit cramped in comparison to the rest of the build, and from an architectural standpoint it doesn’t make that much sense. I would reccomend making more of the top half part of the second floor, or just removing it entirely. The other small issue I noticed was the helipad. It looks almost the size of my character, which doesn’t make sense from an aesthetic standpoint since helicopters are generally much larger. I only reccomend moving that down to the top of the first floor (the area that doesn’t have a building on it), as there is also a door there, so it would work from that point of view as well.

Proposed Second Floor and Helipad Example

Best of luck on your build, it is coming along greatly, and you are definitely one of the top developers of tomorrow!

1 Like

I really appreciate the feedback, and i will see what i can improve on the building.

Thank you so much for the wonderfull advice, i will definitely make use of it.

1 Like