Feedback on Main Menu Background Scene for Upcoming Horror Game - The Labyrinth [WIP]

So at the moment I am currently working on a horror game called “The Labyrinth”, which some of you may already be familiar with by now. For those of you who don’t know what the game is about, it is a game based on Ancient Greek Mythology, inspired by the legend of the Minotaur.

The game is currently in heavy development and it’s first prototype version may be out for public testing within this month.
For now I’m trying to perfect the background of the Main Menu by giving it that “disturbing” look. Although I may be somewhat satisfied with it, I feel like it could maybe have something extra.

Anyways, I would love to hear everyone’s opinion. Here is what the background looks like as of now:

Thank you all for your feedback, it helps a lot!

5 Likes

I think the build by itself is awesome, but I feel like more detail could be included. Perhaps some chains dangling form the ceiling, really any kind of detail that you feel could increase the tension of the game would be good.

2 Likes

From the current perspective based on the picture given, the controls themselves seem very small. They match well with the theme and background but it will be better if the background is blurred and the controls itself are in the middle to help players navigate better. If you’re trying to stick with this, I suggest you make it bigger and that’s about it! I can’t wait to play this.

2 Likes