Feedback on Main Menu

This isn’t for an actual game, just something I made for fun. The pictures used aren’t mine, they’re just placeholders. Any feedback is welcome :slight_smile:

18 Likes

When I first saw this I was sure this will be build on studio like the other ones but after clicking this, it really surprised me! The Overall Main Menu is Good, especially the buttons, also How did you made the image it’s so good and overall very realistic

3 Likes

I’m glad you like it! As for the images, they’re all placeholders taken from google and have been resized to fit. I try to find images that are large as when I resize them they don’t lose too much quality. If you use small images quality loss will be very noticeable

2 Likes

I love it! Your image is pretty high quality. Just looks like the shooting game in mobile.

2 Likes

The Next Generation of Roblox UI

4 Likes

Can you teach how to make UI’s like that, it’s pretty legendary, you can message dm / pm me if you like
Discord User: DerpyGProductions#6918

2 Likes

I’m a builder, not an UI maker lol

1 Like

You can be a great UI maker. I mean just look at your work. It’s so good. :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

wow this looks really good and simple, it’s easy to know where to click instead of those cartoony looking gui’s that are confusing

3 Likes

Wow… just wow
THIS IS FIREEE

2 Likes

Wow, when I first saw this I couldn’t believe this was made on Studio. It looks awesome, something you would see on a video game console (ex: Xbox).

Awesome work!

2 Likes

Love the creativity and font design if i where to provide any feedback. I would try including more UI buttons instead of just including “play, stores, setting” if you look at existing games you’ll see they feature more options around the ‘Main menu’ design.

If you use inspiration something that’s related to a survival game that’ll feature something similar as yours, you’ll most likely see survival games have other options featured around the menu, for example: “Exit, Credits, Options, Multilayer, and more”. These are just different ideas depending if you’re wanting to improve it later down the line or in the future. While it does look good, if you plan on adding other items use inspiration for getting those simple ideas and try thinking of some that’ll look good to you.

Other then that it’s a nice design love the font and overall quality as a whole. :slightly_smiling_face:

Survival game: main menu design, for example.

3 Likes

The craftsmanship of this is amazing especially how it was made using roblox studio. I have one small suggestion which is for the pictures on the right make the borders seemless by making a very suddle blur on the edges overall it’s astonishing how you created this. great job!

2 Likes

You responded to the wrong person…

2 Likes