Feedback on medieval cannon!

:wave: Hello there! It has been a while since I did a ‘realistic’ detailed build on Roblox Studio. But now I decided to go back to a mini project I started a few months ago, a medieval cannon!

Images Below :

Let me know what do you think of it! Do you like it? If yes what it is that you like and what is there to improve! Thank you for your time!

35 Likes

Amazing! It has so much detail! Great work Bloxquility!

1 Like

I shed a whole tear, it’s so good.

Did you make pieces in Blender and assemble them in the studio?

2 Likes

This looks insanely good! Keep it up!

SHESSHHH. This is why i followed you on the dev forum. Your work is amazing.

2 Likes

Looks pretty decent visually, but realistically it does have some flaws. Not too sure about the wood planks texture, makes the model look a little “flat” so to say.

From a realism point of view, the wheels and axle look a bit fragile considering its supporting over 300 pounds of a barrel.

I would recommend to change the textures, the wood texture looks pretty questionable, and the diamond plate texture on the cannon itself makes it look pretty strange. The wheels and axles can also look a lot more sturdy so the actual cannon looks powerful. Besides some odd geometry of the cannon breech, overall the carriage and cannon together don’t look that bad.

1 Like

Everything looks good but one thing. The cannon is a little In the back. If you know what I mean. It just kinda looks Weird to me.

btw I did not meen to make it rhyme kinda lol

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh that is incredible

SHEEEEEEEEEEESH that’s good. How long did it take you?

Wow its been a while since I’ve been on the forms.

You’re building quality has gotten so good! :grin:
I’m so happy for you, and hope you become successful.

Holy **** that’s good. How long did it take you in total to make that?