Feedback on Medieval Fantasy Castle

Hi everyone, I’m new to using the devforum and I wanted to get some feedback on a build of mine.

The castle doesn’t have too much of an interior, but here’s the inside of the main hall, and the inside of the middle building you can see in the courtyard:

From a distance:

I’d love to hear some ideas and some criticism to help improve the place! Thanks

47 Likes

Looks like Hogwarts… amazing job.

4 Likes

I have grown up studying medieval history a lot and this build just astounds me, the amount of detail in this build is just right to not only make the build detailed, but is perfect for optimisation too, great job!

6 Likes

Absolutely amazing. It’s incredible to see things like this. I didn’t really keep up with builds as much since my PC used to be pretty bad and I preferred scripting, but it is really nice to see builds like this.

Keep it up, and share more of your creations! It’ll be awesome to see what you do next.

2 Likes

It looks okay from the outside but I couldn’t see too many details due to the lighting. Could you possibly remove shadows and give us a brighter look?

2 Likes

Looks really hot. I’m sweating while looking at this as we speak :smile:

4 Likes

It is incredible it is beautiful it has several details wow it is really incredible, I hope you have a good time in the devforum!

2 Likes

I Said Suddenly
“Oh, my God, is that Roblox?”
It’s beautiful

3 Likes

This castle is amazing, and super detailed. Good job making it.

Have a nice day. :wave:

2 Likes

Wow, just wow. It looks amazing! Good job👍

2 Likes

Great castle. I love the lighting and shadows. The ambience of the castle halls is fantastic. I have a suggestion for you to add a fountain in front of the castle or at the back. They may be there and don’t work or they may be there and work, it’s your intention to makd ghe fountain work or no. I find your atmosphere really interesting and it reaply fits to the forest. :clap:

2 Likes

Holy cow, I didn’t even realise it was Roblox the first time I looked

2 Likes

Holy…

This is lit bro! Its just so amazing to see things like these on roblox! You did a really great job on it and great photography btw! Only thing I could think of(improvement wise) is to add a bit more detail on the bushes in image 2. Other than that, gg’s bro, amazing.

2 Likes

Looks amazing and looks like a real medieval castle, I have nothing to criticise on this.

2 Likes

It’s phenominal! I love all the details you’ve put in, providing the building to have that “realistic” vibes. This absolutely reminded me of Hogwarts!

Keep up the amazing work! I’m looking forward seeing more work from you in the future! Very inspiring.

2 Likes

Wow bro it’s looks beautifull.

Good job! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Beautiful castle.
Can you add me on Discord? I’d like to run something by you: GeorgeW#8367

1 Like

Wow very cool! Such an amazing piece of work :slight_smile: Are you for hire?