Feedback on Medieval Weapons

Hello! I’ve been working on some low-poly medieval weapons in Blender and am wondering what I can edit/add. I’m working on this as general practice in Blender, and hope to eventually sell it on the marketplace. What do you think I could work on to make these better, and what do you think they could be valued at in their current state? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Individual Weapons

Bardiche

Bludgeon

Broadsword

Corseque

Falchion

Fauchard

Flanged Mace

Halberd

Morning Star

Rapier

Spear

Spiked Club

Great Sword

12 Likes

They all look great, and very similar to the real deal. One thing I don’t like on some of them is the color choices, could you experiment with some of the colors on the weapons to see which ones look best? But yeah, there’s really not much to change with these weapons, they look great.

1 Like

They look fantastic. The colors could be tweaked, but I think they look great as low poly. Some could use a bit more depth and 1-2 could use less but I think they overall look good.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll definitely work on color, I was on the fence about it too. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks! I’ll hop back in and try to change the dimensions so they feel more natural

Looking great so far. Can’t really tell from this angle but if it’s not happening already, try to create edges on blades that go inward so that it gives it a more realistic feel and not just a thin mesh. Also if possible, I’d love to see a bit more detail on the bigger weapons such as the spear and the axe. Adding little metal studs/nails or even adding wraps similar to the image below would really make this pop.

2 Likes

All of them have sharp edges where needed, but I hadn’t considered adding details like studs or engraving. I’ll definitely try out adding some cool details like that. Thanks for the suggestion :smile:

I don’t think roblox players just want straight authentic medevial weapons; adding cool gems embeded in the weapon, gold/blue/fancy metal colors, extra un-needed spikes, etc would make the weapons look cooler; at least verisons with that sort of things as skins.

1 Like

That would be fun! I enjoy the authentic look, but I’ll definitely make variants that have more of a fantasy/MMO feel to it. Thanks for the suggestion

You’re really talented! If I were to make a dev team would you be interested in joining?

1 Like

They look absolutely amazing. The only thing you should change are some colors that don’t mach the weapon color, such as the bat (green), and the spiky-bat (red).
Talking about the value… well, they are 13 low poly weapons, some with more details than others, but they kinda match together as a pack, so you could probably price them at 1K :robux: at the lowest and 2.5K :robux: as the highest.
Nice work tho. Keep building and have a nice day!

1 Like

I appreciate the offer, but I’m already working on some projects with some friends of mine. Thanks for the offer!

Yeah I’ll have to change the colors. I was hoping to make the green/red look like a fabric or leather material, but it could probably look better with a wood or metal color. I’ll also be trying to get them all to look as similar in style as possible. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!