Feedback on mine first ever UI?

I made this UI for fun, this is my first ever UI’s so don’t judge hard. If you have any suggesting, let me know. Thanks :wink:

1 - Loading menu:

2 - Greetings menu:

3 - Just main menu:

Maid in Photoshop 2021

7 Likes

I like the UI however I don’t really think it suites a like play background thing. Just my personal option but really good for your first time, well done!

You mean that transparent rectangle with neon around?

I really like it. My only thing was the font, in the 2nd and 3rd pics, seemed a bit wrong for it but the more I look at it, the more it grows on me.

Ye, font is the hardest part for me. I will try to experiment with other fonts.

1 Like

Same lol Fonts are so tough for me.

In the third UI, the settings text looks like it doesn’t fit properly in the button. For your first UI though, it’s not bad! (Better then mine lol)

I understand what you mean, but the point is, word “settings” is much bigger than “play”, means I need bigger rectangle behind “settings” text, however it will look weird because main button with “play” will be smaller than some extra buttons.

I don’t understand what you mean, but if you change the settings font size it should fit, or increase the rounded rectangle size by a tiny bit and it will still be smaller then the play button.

Looks pretty cool… But what’s up with that windows background? Just curios.
Yeah and like others said, text fonts. And ofc, that’s the hardest thing to choose in making a game. It requires to be different font on every single thing. Unless you want to keep all the fonts same for a button or something… IDK its just personal opinions. But for the first UI, it is amazing