Feedback on MM2 thumbnail (4th gfx)

Another thumbnail, this one is for mm2. The positioning of the agent in the back and the bullet is rushed. Feedback appreciated!

With fire effects

Normal version

Hire me here:P4A | Graphic Designer

25 Likes

Woah, this looks really great! :open_mouth:

I love how well they are positioned, how the effects are made. I see you followed the effects and showed them to the characters! I love the very cool font on the text and the fiery effect as well. :fire:

You’ve added the details to the right place and that excites me! :grin:

After all that you made good art and I see you put in a lot of effort. I hope you are proud because this is wonderful! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great work but it’s still kinda plain, maybe add some bodies? Or people running

3 Likes

Good point! For me this is beautiful, but the real Artists like you understand it better. I think it would be good to add maybe like a blood on the walls, or something like that.

2 Likes

You can add dead bodies on the ground and make the sherrif closer so it is easier to see

2 Likes

Too much chaos would distract attention which i avoided, but thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

yeah i did say i rushed the agent positioning

2 Likes

as @TheSenorDuck said you should add dead bodies.
also you should add windows or paintings to the wall, it looks empty.

1 Like

I have a window and thanks for the suggestion, thats a pretty good idea!

1 Like

I think the place at the gfx is a map in mm2 and there isnt windows or paintings in the wall different than the gfx if im right

(Correct me if im wrong)

2 Likes

im pretty sure there is cuz its a toolbox model of mm2 map

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more, It would look much better with people in it.

1 Like

I liked the MM2 text burning detail and the burning effect itself but ,I don’t think there’s big difference between the fire effect one and the normal one but it made it look better at least

1 Like

Absolutely amazing GFX! Looks great in my opinion, and catches the eye well. However, the sheriff seems a bit far away. Other than that, you nailed it; This is something that immediately caught my attention upon clicking this post, because it looks great. Great job! Maybe some blood around the walls would look good, but that is all I could think of. :smiley:

1 Like

Can you tell me how you textured the map? I’m fairly new to making gfx in blender so I wanted to know how you did it. Also, great job

1 Like

I really like the quality! Typically, artists put focal points in the thirds of the image (Look up Rule of Thirds for more info). This helps draw your eye to the important parts, but it’s not necessary to follow. Giving some distance between the two subjects would also help to clarify what’s happening. Overall, it is very good!

Agreed! Overall, this GFX is amazing. The concept is great and the theme is very lively for the Murderer theme.

yeah the sheriff is too far away for sure, i noticed after rendering this in blender for 1 hour

For a map you want to import it in as a group and not a object, you can do this by opening the geometry tab. Once imported click a object and go to the materials tab, make the base color image color and select the image file.

Thanks! I’ll be sure to check that out!

1 Like