Feedback on "Modern" house

Hello community! It’s been two days since i got into building, i just want most sincere feedback (colouring, lightning, size, etc) Any replys will be really useful for my improving into this type of buildings.

Regards.
Liquid

15 Likes

All I can say is… Woah! I absolutely love it! It’s an amazing low poly build, but what is kinda annoying is the grass comes through the driveway, other than that this is amazing!

2 Likes

Maybe make the windows a bit more transparent.

3 Likes

Screenshot_378

This wall is kinda empty at the bottom part.

2 Likes

I think this house is great! But there is grass on the concrete for some reason.

1 Like

Why is the grass poking too the concrete is the grass that sharp?

1 Like

the place where the concrete is at underneath the grass you should make the terrain into ground and not grass so the grass isnt popping up

1 Like

I love this! The only thing I would change about this is your game lighting and the grass going through your driveway. Other than that, great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

WoW! Good job! But i think what windows really so much white! And it look like wall! :smiley:
P.S What about grass so because roblox dont have tools manually setting materials if rate it expect grass and windows so you really talent and cool builder!

2 Likes

It Does Look Good! But Fix The Grass In The Driveway.

2 Likes

If you want to fix the grass, here is a devforum post that can hopefully help you

Overall I really like the build style!

2 Likes

I would like to see more detail on the house. But overall, pretty good.

Update: Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Here are more screenshots of recent changes, hope you like them as well.

6 Likes

Now that looks absolutely amazing. The lighting, the fixed driveway (kinda triggered me at first :sweat_smile:) and making it nighttime really brings all the detail out. Great work!!!

1 Like