Feedback on modernish building?

Hey guys, I built a modernish looking clothing store and I wanted your opinions/suggestions on it. What could I add and how much robux would you say it would sell for?

Build Pictures

7 Likes

Looks really nice,bright and modern. I just don’t think the smooth white floor is a good idea. I would do some type of floor design.

2 Likes

Awesome! I think this is great, but I’d suggest lowering down the neon a bit as seen in the first picture, as it doesn’t really match the calm theme. Also, unless you are aiming for a cartoony look, I’d add some slight texture to the floor just to make it a little more realistic. Other than that, great work!

Your “Modern Clothing Store” is very amazing, like how you added the white color to the place to look more better, as well the details. That’s implemented inside the clothing store! However there is a couple of things i’ll add to your modernish, clothing store so it could look. More detailed and improved a lot more overall. You have done a decent job on your build!

Modern Clothing Store
The clothing store is really decent, however there doesn’t seem to be that much details. I’ll add some Column Wall Shelf, Display Tables Tier, Rolling Clothes Rack, Coat Rack Shelves, ect. That’s what mostly modern clothing stores. Have so they could use to put there clothes on i would recommend you implement some, of those inside your (Modernish Build) so it could look a lot more better as well try! Adding some texture/color to the floor so it won’t look, the same as the walls, and floor, the clothing store. Your going they have a “Nova Falls Porcelain Tile” implement to the floor part so i would recommend. You added something like that so your clothing, store could look more decent and improved, as you see below most modern stores! Have tiles onto the floor part try doing that so it, could look more improved and better.

Texture/Walls
So your clothing store needs some kind of texture implement to it, as i said above try adding some Nova Gray Tiles, Daltile Glacier White Tile, Vinyl Paneling Tile, ect. Just try adding one of these kind of textures/material to the, floor so it won’t look empty depending! On the style your going these kind of clothing stores have tiles. Implemented to the floor so it could give it some texture to it! And the walls try adding some details to it such as Slatwall Melamine Shelf, Wooden Box Shelves, Black Display Case, ect. That’s what your clothing store needs! I would mostly add these kind of details so it could. Look more like a modern store as showed below try adding some tiles, and wall shelves,

Reference

Details
I really life the style your going for a “Modern Clothing Store” and i think it looks really good, as i said above try adding some tiles, shelves, display tables, to the inside part so it could look more detailed as well textures to the floor. If you plan on adding details those to your store i would recommend you add some here is a couple, of things i’ll add so your clothing store so it could! Look more better and improved a lot more like. Overall you’ve done a, incredible job on your modernish store!!

Decorations

• Black Display Case, Solid Black Modern Cabinets,
  • Cloths Racks, Rolling Clothing Rack,
  • Modern Open Shelving, White Nesting Tables,
  • Black Matte Single Sided, Garment Racks & Wall Shelves
  • Clothes, Coat Rack Tripar, White Boutique Checkout Counter,

For these kind of stores it would be 2k to 2.5k or more. (Correct Me If I’m Wrong) If you added the other details that’s suppose to be in (Modern Clothing Stores) it could be even more, i know these kind of clothing stores looks more, detailed so try doing something like that!!

Overall, you have done a amazing job, on your “Modern Clothing Store” it looks really good it just needs some details to it so people would be. Interested to see what kind of clothes you have! Install anyways the details i listed. Above is what your clothing store needs! Try adding those so it would look a lot more, better can’'t wait to see more of your work very soon.

4 Likes

It looks pretty aesthetic, you could work on the floor. Add tiles and more variation of colors, everything is white.

I like the design but I feel there is far more that could be done with this idea.

For starters, the entire thing is extremely bright (both because of the neon and the coloration of all the parts). I would recommend lowering the intensity of the neon by increasing its transparency, as well as adding more of a color variation to the build. Usually I find it looks very nice when a light and dark color of the same family clash, like a lighter and darker gray for example, so maybe try and darken the gray of certain aspects (such as the stands you find the clothes on top of). Another idea would be to incorporate floor tiles that are darker than what you have currently.

I’m not entirely sure if this is the finished product or not but I find in many cases the exterior of a building is just as important as the interior. With clothing stores especially the incorporation of windows, doors, and overall architecture are vital components as customers should theoretically be so impressed with the building that they choose to go inside it. I often find you can even judge the quality of the clothing inside a store by judging how the store looks itself. I’m not sure if you were planning on using a teleporter to get players inside the building, but I would definitely say you should create a building exterior and with it add windows that allow natural light to enter and an established door for people to enter through.

In reference to this:

Speaking about the price, it would be extremely hard to sell this as just a building interior. Before trying to sell it, create the “building” piece around the interior you have created and then, to add even more value, possibly create a map with trees, bushes, terrain, etc surrounding it.

Overall a nice build, but only a small piece of what is going to be a very great-looking store.

2 Likes

Thank you! This was very helpful and accurate. This will surely improve the build.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! This was very precise, and I see now what I can do to improve.

1 Like

It looks really nice! The only thing I think I can suggest is:

• Maybe tone down the colours and brightness a little as right now it’s pretty bright/white and a little hard to tell the difference between some objects. Although once the clothes are put in that might help add more colour.

It’s great! Keep up the good work and good luck on your future build! :+1:

1 Like

A little bare. I also agree with @C0_le on this:

Very nice overall however.

A fully completed and highly detailed home store can go for tens of thousands of Robux, depending on the quality of the build.

Thanks for the correction. But as i said above it could be even more.

1 Like

You also said,

So I thought I’d go ahead and offer what I thought it could be worth.

1 Like