Feedback on Music UI animation

I have been working on a small UI animation for a music UI notification, currently, I am running it from a button as I haven’t scripted the music and made events but for now, I hope I can get feedback on the animation.

Try it out here: UI Playground - Roblox

Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Looks great! My only suggestion would be that the name of the song loads after “Now Playing:”

1 Like

Yeah, I’m working on that, just need to swap the order, thanks for the feedback!

Overall this was really nice, although I do have some feedback to give

Side panel
For the side panel, I noticed that it was slightly off-center, not too much but like enough so I could be like “Oh honey that’s off-center”, as shown in the screenshot below:

I drew a line down the middle to show what you already know. Sorry it’s not exact I eyeballed it

Pop-down
The pop-down was really large for my screen, I don’t know if that was on purpose, but it was a lot more distracting than necessary.

I also noticed that after the pop-up went back up there was a tiny tiny sliver still peeking out, shown below:

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 9.39.06 AM copy

Other than that, this was so well-done, I loved the gradient pattern so much! Amazing job, keep up the great work! ツ

1 Like

I thank you for your feedback, and about the sizing and position, that must just be your screen size or resolution, but I’ll try make it average for everyones screen once I have time.