Feedback on music

Hey!

I have about 4 audio’s down below, what I would like from you all, is if there good, or really bad audio’s. Helpful critisism is appreciated.

3 Likes

I would say that these are a good start, but this is what I came up with.

Feedback

• They all seemed to have a relative sound, so if you were to implement them into any game, neither one would feel out of place, which is a good thing.

• They (tracks 2 - 4) felt a little too fast (in terms of speed, not length), and I mean just a tad too fast. That combination of instruments/sounds usually work better with a slower bpm.

Aside from those two things, I could not find much to say about them as they are pretty short.

1 Like

Yeah, they are pretty short. I don’t usually make long audio’s. And personally, I do agree that 2 - 4 are fairly fast, but that’s kind of what I was going for.

I see.

If that’s the case, my first point is the only thing I had to say about the tracks.

I think they are fairly decent at the minimum.

1 Like

I think they sound the same. But with different length’s and speed’s.
They are decent, I would rate them 6 or 7 out of 10.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Nice work, Disparrel! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I always love seeing fellow composers around the community! We are somewhat a rare species, there isn’t many of us y’know. Good to keep music thriving in the community still.

1 Like

Yeah! I’m quite new, so it’s cool to connect with other composers. :slight_smile: