Feedback on my 2008 Roblox Simulator?

Hello World!

So it’s almost been a week since I made my last post.
And in those 6 days I spent several hours making and fixing the game!
Still, the game is under development and incomplete so it might be buggy.

Video :

Game :

Thanks for the feedback!

8 Likes

Fantastic, I think you really did a nice job. But looks like the GUI elements are slightly disproportionate (sword button is big, but health bar is not). You should take a look at implementation of other simulators on the platform (such as RetroStudio), and take a look at old screenshots of the game.

2 Likes

Here fixed it, is it alright now?

4 Likes

I think it’s much better than before!

2 Likes

It’s actually incredible and feels like the real old Roblox with all the movement and animation and physics the same can be said with the graphics feel very old Amazing work!

4 Likes

Since your game was created after June 22, 2022, you cant have Ro or Blox in the name.

1. The name “Roblox” and any name similar to Roblox including “Blox” (and Roblox will determine what is similar) are not permitted in titles of any Experience created on or after June 22, 2022 (titles of Experiences containing Roblox or a name similar to Roblox that were published on the platform before such date are not affected by this prohibition). For example, titles such as “Roblox World” or “Bloxtun Express” would be prohibited.

You may want to move the assets from this game into a older game of yours.

Oh. Thank you so much for the info!

1 Like

Few notes here:

1. Add an option for the fps limit, don’t force it. From what I heard it adds input lag? Never really looked into it though.

2. The old head model messes avatar items up. The old default face scales fine but any other face stretches out of proportion. Also my hair clips through my hair just a little bit.

look how surprised i am

1. Add a player list! IAmVo has a picture with the player list with it.

I really like what you are working on continue and your game may be complete one day. I actually made a little game with mechanics like that but with a modern twist. you can take a look at that if you want.

I have switched the game to an older place I made so I can add “Blox” to the name.
And I also have been fixing bugs like FPS problems.
Might add an FPS toggle soon when I make the menu.
And the input lag was already forced and I will not change it for accuracy.

Otherwise, thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

does it have 30 fps cap?
and also the head cap with also the old shader if you had since if I turn my quality to 1 it doesn’t really do that much with 2008 simulator.

Yes there is a 30fps cap.

The recommended graphics quality for the 2008 simulator is full graphics.
Since the 2008 graphics are currently impossible; with the sharp shadows and low quality reflections.

Therefore the recommended graphics quality are set to full for the best experience possible.

1 Like