Feedback on my Abandoned Lab!

Hello Developers! I’m Doguin! :slight_smile:
This is my very first post, and i hope im doing right! :sweat_smile:

Feel free to give me ideas and critics, thank you!

That’s all :wave:

14 Likes

The lighting is great and ties into the whole abandoned aesthetic great work

3 Likes

One thing I really like is the shattered window, it looks like it has it’s own history. But most of the lab looks mostly intact. I suggest adding moss/plants, more broken objects, and including corroded metal/rust to make it more abandoned.

4 Likes

It looks good, I feel like you could make it look more abandoned, like the 1st and 3rd picture I could barely tell. I am not a pro builder but I feel like it could use more detail like some rust and holes in the ceiling and floor etc.

2 Likes

Nice ideas! I’ll try to make it more abandoned, thank you!

Well I like it the light at the roof I meant it’s good just keep the good work you do something big if you do something like this but if it like an old abandoned place you can do like moss and like animals if its old :sweat_smile: :wave:

1 Like

Okay! Thank you for the feedback :smile:

1 Like

Wow that is AMAZING for only starting to build a week ago!!! Nice job I really like the little things you added such as the drawers being opened.

1 Like

I only have 1 word for this: POG

1 Like

Very much agreed! This is a masterpiece.

1 Like

I think its looks simplistic, and that works. You should probably add some webs to make it more ‘abandoned’

1 Like

Looks great! You should add glass shards next to the shattered window to give it more effect.

1 Like