Feedback on my Admin Game

To those who are currently reading this post or this topic, The Introduction, the features, and everything else on this topic is outdated. I will be updating this Topic in the future and change AAH for the better, Thank you guys for the feedback and I will finally admit that I am using free models but don’t worry because they’ll all be 100% Safe and I check the inside of them. Stay safe and Happy editing!

To those who wanted to see the newest beta version, play here

1 Like

No one was reading it because it was so old, please don’t bump something from 6 months ago back up to just say it was outdated, which is obvious.

2 Likes

I kinda liked it, it feels like a hangout and a city game and yes I do agree there’s a need for improvement. It was a little bit laggy. Even if it’s unoriginal, you can try to learn how to edit the admin command script or make your own command script and edit most or some of the script or the place more that would look more original by adding textures and stuff for the house and almost to all models. That way I think it would feel more original and fun. I also loved you added music option and typing and walking sound detail because most popular games I played don’t do that. Honestly I think some people should stop being so intimidating, I think that is why people are not feeling motivated to make something they like. Being focused on deflation and past isn’t gonna help anywhere. Just focus on the future and your inspiration for your game improvement. Thank you for reading this!

1 Like