Feedback on my Admin Panel Design

Greetings, I made Admin Panel and I want feedback!
Maybe someone will give me ideas about what do add, change colors, remove something and etc…

Give me your feedback by Replying to my topic, maybe soon when I find someone to script this Admin Panel and finish it, I’ll make another Topic and put a Link to download it.

10 Likes

[size=5]Aesthetics[/size]

I like the fact that your admin panel contains respawn and teleport, I also like the fact that you have tried to make the CLOSE button 3D. A few of my suggestions would be…

• Using similar colors for the UI to make it look more aesthetically pleasing. You can use paletton as a reference
  • You misspelled respawn
  • Make the UI less round
  • Try to avoid using bright colors
  • Make the text box slightly darker than the background.
4 Likes

Sorry for that, That happen to me sometimes because I try to type fast in my keyboard! Thanks for your suggestions, I’ll try to do that. :sparkling_heart:

I tried to make it more good, I hope you like it @AmusingDev

3 Likes

I’ve decided with @Xedroc (The Scripter) to make it Dark.
and This will be the last.

Hi there! I like the fact that your Admin UI contains all the essentials of what would be wanted with an admin panel. The one thing I noticing your struggling with is the color layout you use for your UI. When designing a UI that players will be interacting with, the color layout is of utmost importance when ensuring that the user can easily navigate the UI without straining their eyes.

If your going for a dark themed UI, that would work perfectly with an admin panel. Instead of selecting a solid black color for the background, try using a dark/medium depth grey with buttons that are a lighter form of grey with white text. I recommend you try this and post the results to see if you enjoy this better and hopefully have a more complete UI.
That aside, your GUI looks great. Keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll ask Xedroc.

It look really good. But if I was you I would change the Username box like the other designs for example this:

But in my opinion it very very good!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, I’m working on that now! We added more 2 commands: Shout and unBan.

1 Like

Looks good! Hope u release it for the community. :smiley:

1 Like

1 Like

Looks better than the old one now!

Yes, @Xedroc edited it! He’s now working on the scripts.
We’ll finish it soon, maybe tomorrow or today.

1 Like

I think maybe you should put a submit button just so its a little bit easier. Besides that, it looks great!

1 Like