Feedback on my admin UI

I was working on the UI for my own admin system.

Any thoughts so far?

3 Likes

Not bad, not bad. I like this! Looks like from Apple!

Though, a thing that bothers me is that you put too much padding between everything. I would suggest toning the padding down a bit.

2 Likes

i really like the subtle gradients, good job! some thoughts:

• the text should be a bit bigger? could just be my opinion
  • some of the icons aren’t proportional (for example, the “console” icon looks quite stretched)
  • padding is ok but i think you can reduce the vertical spacing in that command list, it makes them look like separate elements.
2 Likes

Thank you! I will take that into consideration and maybe reduce the padding in the Roblox version. This design was made in Figma as a prototype.

1 Like

Thank you! I tried making the text bigger, but everything looked way too large. The console icon was compressed to fit in the 40x40 size. I thought it wasn’t really that noticeable. :sweat_smile:

I made the vertical space like that to keep an even look, but at another glance, it does look like too much.

2 Likes

This administrator UI looks great! I like the style of it! You should make the text a different color, or somehow make it more visible, since the grey makes it blend in with the back. Otherwise, nice job on this!