Feedback on my ads/sponsors

INTROUCTION:

G’Day, I am Knowledge and I would like to know whether these this ad/sponsor budget would be a good choice, and maximize my growth potential. I would love to know what I could improve on the ads, and what I could change.

ABOUT GAME:

Me and my team are working on a simulator type of game where you can collect (swords, hats, pets)… and fight bosses, or do KOTH [King of the Hill] and battle with other players in the arena to get gems. We are planning to add tons of content, and planning on monetizing it with great effort.

AD BUDGET:

Total Budget: 100k robux\

Sponsors:
15K MOBILE
15k TABLET
20k PC

ADS:
25k TABLET
25k PC

Please tell me what I should change, and give me feedback if the budget is good for maximizing growth.

I find that phone users have a higher quantity than pc and tablet. I’d recommend investing more in phone sponsors.

Example

As you can see, despite me bidding 40 robux less for phone than PC, I still got mountains more impressions.

Also, for ads, it does not matter what device you use.

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it! :smiley:

Hey! I recently ran some ad test on my game is here is some feedback I can give. First, make sure you run test. Different consoles react differently to certain games, so depending on how well that specific console enjoys the game (Can be measured through playtime), is what you should use to determine how much robux to invest. Additionally, make sure you test multiple game icons in order to maximize your money. For my game, by simply changing my icon, I also doubled my clicks, therefore saving 2x the robux is would normally cost. I could babble all day, so if your interested in talking more about it, you can add me on discord! / GabaGiggle#7568

Tysm for the feedback, I’ll contact you on discord whenever I’m having trouble with ads/sponsors. :smile: