Feedback on my another GFX

Welcome to my another post! :wave:

You may, but probably not seen me from my before post where I was asking for feedbacks.

I’ve decided to make another, showcase GFX. :art:

Im looking for honest opinions and tips to use in my another work! :clipboard:

I’ll be planning to make a cartoon one as my first one in that category. Probably do an additional logo too.

Inspired by one of the war thunder’s “thumbnails” with some changes.

EDIT:
I’ve decided to fix the sky as it was too bright.

7 Likes

Hello there, the thumbnail looks very nice! Can you make a thumbnail with only jets? that would be very good too.

1 Like

Those look AWESOME! Well done!

1 Like

Currently doesn’t have a word , it looks fine. How much minutes or hours did it take for doing that ?

1 Like

Hello! :wave:
This have took me atleast 2 hours with the scene’s setup. Photoshop took me about 30 minutes, as the grass had to be fixed and somehow I turned it into a wheat field.

Time honestly doesnt mean anything for me, but it does for a customer. Anyways, I have really took too long mostly because of the positioning.

Thank you very much! :heart: I appreciate your positive vibes.

In my opinion you made the tanks look a lot better on the first diagram.

1 Like

Thanks for the proposition! I may soon try out renders without characters like the jet thumbnail.

Thanks for your opinion!
IMO, I have added too much blurry photoshop to the planes which kind of broke the atmosphere.

Ah, yes I noticed that… thank god you updated it.

1 Like

You did a good job by fixing the lighting. However, I suggest maybe making the terrain pop out a bit more. Perhaps unblur the trees in the back slightly? This will give the entire GFX more of an eye-catching feel.

1 Like

Thanks for your opinion!
Well, I agree with you. Especially the clearly seen tree’s trunk is very blurred out and has a weird texture. I had to do the fields in the photoshop as the grass didnt go out so well and it was the main reason.

1 Like