Feedback on my army GFX

Hello there, developers of Roblox! My name is, XareezX. I’m a GFX artist, I recently made a GFX and I want your feedback on it!

PMC (2)

There’s the GFX! I hope you like it, please give me some feedbacks it will really help me.

That’s all for now. Bye! c:

App: Blender
Photo editor: Photopea

8 Likes

It’s not bad, but I do have a few suggestions that may improve it. I will forewarn you I am not a GFX artist and do not know the limitations, however I would still look into the following things.

• I would recommend changing the font of “UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY” to something more uniform, or at least changing the color of “MILITARY ACADEMY” to (depending on the branch) green, blue or red.

• I don’t necessarily know what the lights are on the helmets - if they’re flashlights, I don’t know why they would be on if the house is fully lit (as it is). If it’s reflections, it is way to bright.

• Being a harsh critic of uniforms and their standards attached, I must say I applaud you for keeping things mostly realistic in that sense.

That’s it regarding my feedback. Overall, I like it and personally believe you have potential to become something even greater. Good luck my good sir.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your response. And it really means a lot! c: I’ll do what it takes to be the best! :smiley:

4 Likes

The setting of this scene seems rushed to me. Why would military officers be present and armed inside of a house? I think you should change the background.