Feedback on my Asthetic Clothing Store

Hello!
A while back I created a Asthetic Clothing store.
I would like some feedback on it!

I would also like to know how much R$ do you think its worth.

Thanks!

Link to game: https://www.roblox.com/games/2885174073/Turtleplas-Place-Number-116

5 Likes

I think the build quality is pretty good. Though I think that there is too much free space for how big the building is (maybe add more decorations/clothing stands). Though other than that I think its a solid build. I can’t tell you what to sell it for because I don’t really know what roblox places are worth (never have sold any of my finished game for experience). Hope this helps!

1 Like

It doesn’t really have an aesthetic feel to it since everything is glowing but it still looks nice. It has a nightclub layout. Maybe make the clothing store smaller.

This texture stands out too much, I think you should find a different one;

Maybe add some different designs on the walls rather than these red neon lines;

I like how you used hats similar to the color of the neon lighting but the Valkryie is repetitive, maybe some different red hats might do.

What are these supposed to be?

Pretty nice besides that.

4 Likes

Thanks! And those are supposed to be bubble chairs

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Really appreciate it

1 Like

Hello there! As a clothing designer who’s homestore has over 4.7M visits I can give you some tips.

1. Music. Intense shopping music attracts the player to shop more, it’s scientifically proved.

2. Fill the building in. Your building is very empty and cold, a more filled and nice store attracts the customers way more.

3. Add a special feature in your store. Let your imagination flow! My store has animated NPCs that speak to you, some other designers do intractable coffee shops, others do hair salons in the stores…

Overall I love the vibe, It’s not screaming aesthetic but with a little bit of “polishment” you can achieve that, I believe in you.

4 Likes

Thank you for the tips!! i’ll make sure to work on it a bit more!

2 Likes

can you show a few pics please.

Okay, let’s start with my criticism/complaints.

• I wouldn’t really consider this build aesthetic, or at least what I consider the “aesthetic” vibe. Part of this is because of the inconsistent color scheme pictured here:

the addition of the green, yellow and red was unnecessary in my opinion and made the overall art direction look odd and out of place.

• The rows upon rows of mannequins, in my opinion, look bland and boring, try mixing them up with some more posed displays. This will grab customer’s attention and make the build feel more fluid. The middle display is a good start.

• A lot of the build feels empty, there is a lot of space that can be filled up with decoration, or simply blocking off some areas with walls and hallways (if it looks better).

• The overall shape of the build is too cubic in my opinion, it could benefit from a few angles that aren’t 90 degrees, to give it some more fluidity.

• Texture clipping in some areas such as these stairs:

• This sign is not legible:

Okay, now that we’ve got that out of the way, here are the things I liked about the store.

• I actually really like these little neon bar decorations, I’d suggest keeping a more consistent color scheme though as mentioned before.

• The doorways like these look nice, and really add some more shape into the build, helping to negate the current cubic design I talked about.

Overall, it’s not amazing, but it definitely has a lot of potential! Keep working on it and I’m sure it will get better over time! I think your main goal should be improving the fluidity and color scheme of the store. Try using a palette such as this one to help you out. Good luck!

1 Like

first, the negatives.

It could certainly be better,

Whilst walking through the build I found some anomaly’s, such as:

(walls not neat)

image (floating box)

(stairs and neon colliding)

(random gaps in the floor)

And probably more, as for the aesthetic it feels like a collision of both outrun and vaporwave (even some cyberpunk) at the same time, there were times during walking around the place that i felt the artistic vision was trying to be one thing one moment, and another the next.

The positives.

I love how the tunnels change colour, if it could be more responsive to player movement that would add a touch of extra flair.

I like the use of this texture.

image these neon light bulbs are quite nice

i like these plants.

image this holographic chandelier is pretty neat.

If i were to buy this for robux I wouldnt spend any more than 80 robux, i hope this criticism will help you on your future building endeavors.

1 Like

A lot has already been said so i’ll try my best not to repeat anything.

Suggestions

Exterior

• For the most part, this is what I think is bringing down how appealing the build is. When you join this your first impression. In my opinion it’s bland, lacks colour and the lighting isn’t the best. I think what you could do to fix this is use multiple colours. This will help bring out certain parts of the build as I was struggling to navigate while being outside.

• You should lower how far you can zoom out or add something to block the players view from being able to do this:
    30%20pm

Interior

• For the most part I think the interior is really nice. It is much more appealing than the outside and is pretty cool. The problem of things being bland does come back here too though. If you used more different colours to highlight different structures I think it would help. Also add some wall art/picture or something to go up on the wall as they look empty at the moment.

It’s a great start. Hope some of these suggestions will help you in improving this build. Good luck on your future projects! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes