Feedback on my bedroom

So, i’m making a movie and i might need some feedback on the first scene, which is the bedroom.

This room is still a work in progress.

I am looking for feedback on how i can improve it.

Thanks!

13 Likes

Love it! Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Your detail is great! Are you going to keep the window panes transparent or keep it like that where we can see through it?

1 Like

I’d recommend taking it up a notch by adding a light switch for the light, this may be totally unnecessary, however, it could improve the immersion of your game, I’d also recommend adding some electrical outlets . The detail for this room is excellent, and I am in love with the high quality models that are in the room, this is simply a beautiful room!

2 Likes

i’ll be adding an outside, so yes the window will stay transparent.

Looks pretty good. Overall, in my opinion It’d look even better if some of the things looked more “realistic”. Such as, the beds covers, the lights, curtains etc.

1 Like

If you are going for detail I’d definitely add some sort of carpet as well as maybe some stuff in the floor as well books and such. The floor in its self does not seem to be utilized besides the basic wood. So I would look into that.

1 Like

The wardrobe looks a little small, I would make it taller. It looks really good in my opinion however. I love the bed, great details. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Well if your character is a reader then you can maybe add books to the shelf and maybe the floor. It seems rather empty but Good Job!

1 Like