Feedback on my block game (Building Game)

Update Log: Block Game: Reimagined
I am working on a votekick system and alot of other things.
Please give feedback!

4 Likes

I like the concept, it looks really cool! I hope you can expand more on this demo.

However, the blocks placed on the ground clips through and blocks appear to be too close when placed near each other.

Note the Z Fighting on the blocks and blocks on the ground

The destroying mechanic works well as intended and like how it can only destroy my blocks only.

Good job!

2 Likes

I had to disable the grid on the Y because of it not placing blocks on top of the blocks if I had it do the same thing I did with the X and Z and I am trying to find a fix.
Thanks for the feedback!

I really love this concept, I’ve never seen anything like this!

As @dustmouse12 said the blocks do clip along with some Z Fighting. Although I think its a very smart that once a player leaves it deletes all their blocks.

This is the perfect base to a very good game. Overall, very good game and executed perfectly of thinking of everything from deleting player’s blocks who have left and not having other people delete other players blocks. Keep up the good work! :+1:

1 Like

I added a new material select GUI on the side of the screen so you can use more materials

Added a votekick system so people can votekick griefers

I combined place and delete and you do not need to equip a tool and build is more like a build menu than a build tool.