Feedback on my Blocky Creatures

I am making a game related to spore and I made these prototype models. What do you think? I don’t know where to go from these models. Take a look:

3 Likes

Feedback

Not bad to be honest. It is incredibly simplistic and I would probably re-create them in around two minutes but I actually quite like it. All I suggest is to ensure there is no clipping and no gaps and parts sticking out should be seen. Other than that, they look pretty good.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :smiley: I love spore and I wanted to make a game kinda like it but with blocky creatures.

I did go for a simplistic style for the prototype. Will most likely change them.

These were just models I could go off of. I wasn’t going for an amazing 10 out of 10 build.

1 Like

If you make a game like spore and make it good, I’ll be sure to play it. :wink:
Either way, good luck with your creations.

1 Like

If you’re going for the simplistic style then this is great, I just think that you could maybe change the colour scheme a bit because some colours don’t go to well with the eyes and stuff; I’d probably recommend changing it to a tad bit darker colour or just what you think is really suiting for the character, I wouldn’t really recommend the neon-ish colours like the one on the blue blocky creature but in general I really like the design and theres really nothing else to improve on other than the colour scheme.

In my point of view or perspective the Blocky Creatures looks so kid-friendly and cartoonic, which I can say will be appreciated by many users who play games in Roblox.