Feedback on my build for the Roblox builder challenge?

I’m almost finished with my build for the Roblox Builder challenge, but before I finish, is there anything I should fix, add, delete? All feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

What theme are you going for I find the place to be repetition you should include variety- variation in the trees so they could feature there own design if your going for a spooky eerie feel or something similar to that add effects to add a bit of realism lighting - fog.

You have made quite good progress with the tree structure. In terms of the terrain, the hill formation is unrealistic there would be different elevation put into the hills - mountains try adding or expanding the place to look more natural, rocks, leaves covering the floor, twigs, shrubs bushes etc.

“The trees seems to be placed in a unrealistic way it follows the same formation add density and height to the trees different angles and form in general”.

There could be much more put into this perhaps a little cottage on the hill covered with foliage or mixed substance soil and dirt, the mountains shouldn’t be so flat. There is so much you could do to this map to spice it up looking at images and build to your own abilities is good way to improve the map through things in the area whether it be a small cabin, cottage, building shack so on and so forth.

At the start good job with your build so far. Use images to help you along the process?

1 Like