Feedback on my build

Thank you very much for your feedback!

1 Like

I mean it is not bad, but you actually used a lot of free models and the lighting isn’t that good.
The carpets in the second image are very laggy, i would recommend replacing them.

Overall the build itself is good, but in my opinion there is much free models that can be laggy/risky for your game. Good luck with your game though.

1 Like

Eai meu rei! Rapaz, ce vai me fazer usar o tradutor pra traduzir toda essa mensagem que ce mandou, ce podia ter colaborado comigo e mandado em BR ja que meu ingreix Ă© ruim demais. Haha, brincadeiras a parte.

Realmente eu usei muitos free models, principalmente na primeira imagem. Eu acabei me empolgando e decorando demasiadamente, é que eu gosto de decorar/buildar, saca? Se eu vejo um espaço vazio eu penso ja no que podia botar ali.E como eu não estava fazendo a build pra nenhum jogo, eu acabei por optar mais em utilizar os free models na parte de decoração, e eu so quis fazer uma combinação legal de decoraçÔes de VIBE com os free models, junto com uma mixagem de cor royal purple e pink, mas acabei exagerando no brilho delas tambem. E na questão do lag, voce tem toda razão, vou ter mais atenção nisso.

Essa construcao eu ja tinha feito ha um tempo ja, ontem mesmo eu so dei uma finalizada pra postar aqui no devforum e postar como MODEL, pra quem quiser utilizar. NĂŁo Ă© pra nenhum jogo essa build que eu fiz.

Obrigado pelo feedback companheiro, ajudou demaiss rapaz!

1 Like

I would say cut down on the neon just a little bit because the first picture has a LOT. Otherwise, I really like it!

1 Like

Yeah, as you said I ended up exaggerating the neon part, the brightness/range of lights, it was too strong and a little bad for the eyes. You can let me pay more attention to this, and I’ll reduce the neon and brightness of the lights more.

Thanks for your feedback!

I really like all of the detail, and how you were able to leave no empty space!
This is a very good build.
I would give it a: 9/10

1 Like

The concept of the Vibe Game is actually good

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback and for the note you assigned my build!

Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

The lights is bright and makes other Developers blind but Cool Models and I think the Sun thing is Free model or you find a Free model to guide and make one. :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, several developers were blinded by the first image. Really, I exaggerated the brightness and range of the surface lights, and yes the sun is free model, I wanted to focus on making the decoration to fill the spaces of each floor, the structure, and the light part without worrying about making the objects/furniture, so I took the sun free model.

Thank you for your feedback!

Looks very cool and has a lot of interesting things in the map, But the lighting seems very bright in my opinion but it is very cool :+1: Keep up the good work

1 Like

Yes, it’s very bright even on surface lightning, I exaggerated the brightness and range too much, some developers told me that. I’ll be more attentive to this part of the light, so that it doesn’t get too bright.

Thank you for your feedback!

1 Like

@FaDoLuanSantana I kind of like the vibe. It’s not my personal aesthetic, but I like it. I am wondering how you did that shag carpet. It looks nice. How long did those chairs take?