Feedback on my build

Hi guys!

I did a 2-story VIBE PLACE build, I like to build and decorate vibe. I would like feedback from you, what did you think? grateful to all

16 Likes

Link the game for us to check out.

2 Likes

Cool, but i think the inspiration was exaggerated.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good in my opinion. Vibe games, when done right, can look great and be fun to play as well as pleasing to the eyes. I feel you did just this; So keep it up. How long did this place take to build?

2 Likes

This build that I made, I didn’t publish it as a game, as I already have a VIBE game, I just made it to build it myself and to make it available as a MODEL, and see the devs’ opinion about my build

But here is my build model link: (VibePlace *READ DESCRIPITION* - Roblox)

And here’s the link to my VIBE game(the game is in portuguese, Im from Brazil, I didn’t translate to english) :frowning:Vibe LS - Roblox)

2 Likes

Hmm, exaggerated in what sense? Be more specific, in lighting, decorations?

1 Like

The roof, it’s like the game, i was in that game before.

2 Likes

Thanks, i really appreciate it! It took 4/5 days, I was working directly on it, because I like to make it very detailed! The hardest part was finding the exact lighting that matched the build and at the same time being the vibe

2 Likes

Oh, ok. I tried to get inspired and ended up taking a lot of inspiration from the roof part like you said. I like to be inspired by others games, so I can have a direction on how to go, you know? But next time, I’ll try to be less inspired and do it in a more different way. Thanks for your feedback!

2 Likes

Too much of an eyeblast for me.

6 Likes

Looks great! I appreciate the vibe room, with fun colors, etc. Seems like a great place to just vibe with some friends and for people to hang out at! Although the interior looks nice! I feel like the outside part of the building can have some more details. It’s feeling a little too plain compared to the inside of the build.

2 Likes

As I said in a previous review, it took 4/5 days. Because as I wasn’t making a game, I was just making a build to publish as a MODEL, I wanted to make it more detailed, without worrying about speed/time, but about the details, since it’s a small build and its a vibe build.

1 Like

True, I ended up prioritizing more on the top and the inside, and I ended up not paying much attention to the outside. Next time, I’ll look more to both sides, inside and out. Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

I think it’s too much purple-ish

3 Likes

Well, according to this topic: Vibe Lighting: Would Like Suggestions - #3 by Cyrphex, and several other videos I’ve seen, and VIBE games/builds that I’ve seen and been inspired by, most use a royal purlple color mix, with blue/pink, thus making the environment more pleasant and differentiated, so a VIBE, something well decorated with lighting that pleases the eye.

And I like to build VIBE using these preferences in the light part in blue, pink, royal purple, I got used to it. But thanks for the feedback, I won’t give up the royal purple and pink lighting, It’s a matter of preference, but I’ll try not to make it so purple next time!

The lighting on the first image seems very exaggerated. It almost looks like everything is just blue and purple. Lower the brightness or range of the lights a bit so it’s truly pleasing for the eyes.

1 Like

Hmm, ok. Yeah, maybe I overdone the range and the brightness light in that build of the first image too much.

The two pink light surfaces of the ceiling are on brightness 8 and range 1, there are two point lights in blue in the middle with range 40, but brightness at 1 and other lights with low range and brightness, unlike the second image I put some surface light with brightness 2.78 and range 10/20.

I’ll follow what you said, lower the range and the brightness on the lights a little, which I exaggerated… Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

It’s pretty cool! I like it! But honestly it has too many bright colors. But overall, nice!

1 Like

I really like it, keep up the good work :laughing::+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

Yeah, they told me that I exaggerated too much in the brightness/range of colors, I’ll pay more attention and take care not to make a mistake about it the next few times, I’ll reduce the brightness, without exaggerating.

Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like