Feedback on my Building Portfolio

Hello developers! I’ve been working on this portfolio for a while now and I want some feedback on it. :sunglasses: Crazed | Experienced Builder

16 Likes

I like how descriptive it is! :smiley:

2 Likes

I think it’s great! I love how much detail is put into your builds!

2 Likes

Bruh, you actually add your weakness and strength when building in Roblox studio. Not bad brother, you’re legit honest.

btw, i like your builds so far, looks pretty good tho

6 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:

Honesty is the best policy. :wink:

4 Likes

Your portfolio looks amazing! I just have one question though, why is it in the #bulletin-board?

I put that portfolio in #bulletin-board so I can edit my portfolio safely before making the changes public. :slight_smile:

The public portfolio: Crazed | Mid Poly Builder - Collaboration / Portfolios - DevForum | Roblox

Ok. As I said your portfolio looks amazing! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’re portfolio look amazing!

1 Like

On your Strengths and Weaknesses, you should add building strengths and weaknesses instead of just personality wise.

(Sorry if this is a bit offensive)

2 Likes

I can’t see how this is offensive. :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for the bump, but my portfolio got updated! Check it out!

Can you, uh, tell us what the update is…?

I changed nearly everything. :sunglasses:

First of all, nice way to plug yourself. Second of all, your portfolio is great. I’ve looked through lots of portfolios and it’s easily one of the best I’ve seen. The only things I would add is to bold the fact that you don’t use discord, (people will miss that and for some reason discord is a necessity for a lot of people :confused:,)

this,
and maybe some sort of FAQ section so then you don’t have to answer the same question over and over again.

Overall, phenomenal portfolio with nothing serious that you need to fix.

1 Like

Very good portfolio @Crazedbrick1!

I’m a little bit confused about why you won’t build obbys. I’m also confused about why you will cancel an order if they don’t respond within a day…

But overall good portfolio with nice screenshots. Your builds and lighting look very professional.

I don’t have a lot of experience with obbys nor do I feel comfortable building them.

Because I become suspicious when people don’t commit to the commission and it’s overall annoying.

2 Likes

Nice work mate. You’ve improved since the last time I saw your portfolio, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Understood.

I can see where you’re coming from, and I can sympathize. I often work with people whos communication skills leave much to be desired, and it is hard when people stop communicating, leaving you stuck. However, creating that atmosphere of respond within 24 hours or your build becomes a free model feels slightly tight. If I were you, I would simply put good communication skills are appreciated and then go on to explain that you can operate faster and at a more professional level if good communication is maintained. Remember that even though most serious clients will take this to heart, accidents can still happen.

There may also be some other factors I’m unaware of though. It’s your portfolio, so if you feel more comfortable with your current policies, that’s fine. Ultimately though, its a good portfolio, and you appear very professional and experienced.

2 Likes

I have to agree with you on this one. I will ease my rules out when I get home. Thank you for the feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like