Feedback on my Builds

o8itzjI
Hello, I am Olly.

I’ve built a few creations throughout the years which I am pretty pleased with however would still love feedback as I would love to get even better. I’m fine with a lot of criticism as it will help me to improve however any compliments too would be great. : )

Please keep in mind some screenshots provided are builds that are nowhere near fully completed.

If you do like my work please like this post, it would mean a lot to me! :raised_hands:t2: :white_heart:

16 Likes

They are so COOL! They look like they suit Royale High! Keep up the effort :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you!! A lot of the people who inspire me seem to be builders for Royale High. I appreciate your compliment. :white_heart:

1 Like

What exactly is this map for? Witch one is the main? I can’t really rate this because I have no background info.

I mainly just wanted feedback on the various builds I’ve provided and how I could improve some things in any of them. Majority of the builds I have created above are from when I’ve been bored.

I think she is showing us the full map with all the images together, and then maybe showing us the builds separately to rate them?

Hii👋🏽 @elorahi!! I love the builds❤️there very colorful and bright🎨but some things you could do to improve them are…

The Structures🧱:

-On the last picture, the structure seems too blocky & simplistic compared to the other builds where different shapes are used. There is also a lack of detail on this structure…

Where you could add more detail example
  • Where the circle is in the picture, maybe carry that bottom pink outline to the other block to make it flow more

-I really like the use of both cylinders and rectangles in this one, it pulls together well… But maybe you could use different lights

The build I'm talking about

Ex.)

• A neon strip
  • Variations in the color each light produces🔦

-There is 0 color😭 but brown brown brown brown brown in this build which in my opinion looks good in a way but it would be great if more colors were incorporated into it to make it feel more lively

The Environment🦋:

-I love👍🏽 the environment🌳 on this one, you used a variation of trees to make it less repetitive

-But I think this build could use more of that creativity and variation

• For this one I would suggest decorating the ground not just with trees🌳 but with things that are at ground level like flowers🌻 or bushes for example.

A Few More Things I Noticed🔔:

-Seems like there’s something missing🤔 maybe a bridge to get to the other side (?)

-This appears to be floating due to the water, so I would suggest extending the pink part a little bit further down

-If this is a water fall in the background, why isn’t it connected to a mountain or hill or something?:thinking::thought_balloon:

-Couldn’t help but notice but this seems like a huge step for a player to walk up does it not?

Okay, I think that’s all for now…

-I liked all the builds overall👍🏽, they were very colorful and bright so great job⭐ and good luck🍀 on your future projects Olly!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, this was amazing feedback & exactly what I was looking for & will make sure to implement them to my builds. Thank you so much for your time & efforts to giving me some feedback. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Love it! But please, in image 5, make the rocks slate, not wood.

1 Like