Feedback on my Cafe build!

Yes, I’m pretty comfortable building exteriors, and I suck at designing interiors and , 1. Because detailed furniture’s seem to have a more circular parts, and since I’ve only started building a week ago, building circular parts are really hard for me, so that’s why my builds are quite blocky at the moment. I’ll try to change the colors based on your opinion and judge it. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

It looks interesting, Some things look a little too blocky and weird like the different colors of the rainbow chairs. The Logo is also bright! That’s all I have to share.

Have you tried using blender to create cylindrical parts? It’s way easier.

Ah, yes, but I can only make tree’s and rocks at the moment.

It’s a really good build for a person that started building 1 week ago!
Only thing that I can suggest about it is, you should add some color variation to it. It looks too orange.
Over all it’s a pretty nice cafe.

The reason why it looks too orange, is because of the lighting, I already optimized it now.

Good to hear that. I think you are really talented on building. Not every person with 1 week of exprerience can build like that. :grin:

1 Like

Maybe add more including lighting. However, it is a very good build!

Looks really cool! However the tables, sofas and chairs are a little too blocky, try using cylinders, irl images and circles to make them look in sync with the Cafe.

I have already done that, this is an old post of it, you can go to “Overall Cafe feedback” that I have posted. Thank you for the feedback though.