Feedback on my cafe GFXs

Hello,

I recently learned how to do a little designing, which is why I decided to try and make my own logos for my group called Purèe and its games. Please provide any kinds of feedback or suggestions, as these are primarily my first attempts, and I want to know what I could improve if I were to pursue GFX art.

MY WORK

Thank you!

4 Likes

The backgrounds on them seem very plain.

1 Like

Some of these have patches that are intensely bright or intensely dark compared to the rest of the image, and those don’t look right to me.

1 Like

Nobody seems to have said this, but the font used in ‘auditorium’, ‘training center’, etc. is kind of hard to read. I think it’s the outline that’s making that happen. Maybe change it to a less blurry outline?

1 Like

Yea, I do agree with what has been said before, the font is a bit pixelated:

I think you should have some more props, like a clipboard for the training centre, seems like a smoothie cafe, so maybe more smoothies? If you feel confident enough, you could experiment with doing gfxs set in the cafe!What is kinda bugging me though, is that the word Puree has a darker text stroke than the background, i don’t know why it’s bugging me, but it just is lol.
Apart from that, it looks really good :grin:

1 Like

The backgrounds don’t really go with the people.

The font is a bit pixelated.

Why is a there a trend for antlers? I really don’t think everyone needs antlers…

The training center need like a clipboard or something.

The interview center, I don’t get what the hand behide is doing. Maybe change that up?

(Hope it was helpful, not trying to discorage you!)

1 Like

The avatars are not clear, they look somewhat blurry / out of focus.

1 Like

[Feedback on my cafe GFXs]

That’s a really good and nice project you have,

I have a tip that could help you in this!
It’s, make the cafe modern then get your character and put your character in front of the building, also I recommend put more light BUT not so much, the one if it fits well in the picture.

Thank you for showing us your creative arts, and good luck with your future goals here!
Hope you get a great day in this days!

1 Like

The lighting is sort of on point try keeping the lighting source the same as all the other design just to match the concept. However, there are certain things such as the background if this is a cafe then i would recommend adding different background designs.

Like the sun glare coming off the characters face hitting the character it’s a nice approach. Your posing is good but maybe have other poses to look different from certain ones you could even change the background so it doesn’t feature similar looks, maybe have one that’s different from the other ones.

You can consider making use of different lighting features perhaps add cafe background designs to have that resemblance of a cafe look similar to how cafes feature it doesn’t need much nor does it need much details. Otherwise it’s good you may want to work on your lighting.

2 Likes

I love the text and the background, however, I can’t seem to find any particular set graphic style on each of these. Did you create these yourself or did you get these off the internet? I’m not trying to put you down, I’m just wondering. :slight_smile:

Why are they so low-res? Also, the poses and all is sort of boring. I suggest making a cafe in the background.

Wow, this looks amazing, how much do you charge for one of these? I’d give a 10/10.