Feedback on my Cartoony City Building

Hi I’m Smith and this is my creation I built recently and I wanted to see if anybody likes
how it looks. Here are some photos of my build!

Please respond and tell me how I did! Thanks!

16 Likes

Love it. Good use of complimentary colors. The bricks on the side of the building were a nice touch.

4 Likes

I’d not say it’s that realistic, I love the low poly design and the building structure looks dope but the combination of colors and overall details on windows and doors could be improved in my opinion…
the door looks too classic and from what I see, it doesn’t have a handle, I’m not sure if you’re going for that type of design and the windows could use some work too, maybe some more details, and I don’t like how you used the same color on the door and windows like I mentioned earlier in the post, plus on the last screenshot the shadow ruins it a bit, but other than that it looks great and there are more good things about the building than bad things it’s just that I was going into details,
Good luck! :smiley:

4 Likes

It was my first semi-realistic building. thanks for the comment! :smiley:

1 Like

The build looks absolutely fantastic! I love how you made it lowpoly & designed it like that. Though you could’ve made the door more improved. Other then that, its looking fantastic!

1 Like

I agree with you the door was a little rushed as I was running out of time. Glad you enjoyed! :smiley:

1 Like

i would first off say that this looks like it more falls into the low plow category than realistic.
but i mean, this looks awsome. professional, like i would see in vesteria)

a suggestion of mine however would be to try using (block textures) like bevel or panels.
kinda like how you did the bricks.
i would also say from exprience, be really carefull about how much consistency you want in these “textures”.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree, I need to increase my skill in using textures. From what I’ve heard they are pretty useful! Thanks for your opinion :smiley:

1 Like

Very well done. Reminds me of the building style from Boardwalk Tycoon. The bricks on the side are also a nice touch.

Keep it up!

1 Like

this isn’t realistic, I would say its more low poly. Good job though.

1 Like

I’m assuming this will have textures if you want it to be realistic

1 Like

I wouldn’t say this a “Realistic City Build”, but I would definitely say “Low Poly City Building”

• Anyways, it’s pretty good!
1 Like

Yea I was in between decisions on calling it Low-Poly or Realistic, Glad you like it! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, it does have realistic features but its leans a little more low-poly to me personally but yeah amazing build!

1 Like

I don’t see anything realistic in that, but it looks nice, the cartoonish style is very good

1 Like

Yea I agree I meant more Low-Poly than realistic. Glad you like it :smiley:

1 Like

I love the style, it is really simple, but has a decent amount of detail. Try messing around with lighting :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi SmithGaming_YT, I really like it but i would say its low Polly but Nice looking low polly. Nice job

3 Likes

Excellent build!
In my opinion it’s more cartoon style than a realistic build thats all I have to say about it, but its a very good build. :wink:

1 Like

Cool builds, could improve on the colours as they don’t really fit that well. I would recommend experimenting to see which works the best. Overall I would rate this a 7/10 just work on improving it as much as you can.

Can’t wait to see the future of this build!

Good luck!

1 Like