Feedback on my cartoony house

I have just finished making this cartoony house.

Front:

Side and back:

Please can I have some feedback. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

it looks good, although it seems too oversized, and the house could be a little more detailed overall good

1 Like

I am not the best at the Cartoonish style, but here are something I would change. the Roof seems a bit to flat I would make the roof.

As you can see the Roof is hanging out a bit so the roof doesn’t look flat

I think the fences look a bit too thick of being a fence.

And as you can see that wooden part is in the back of the fence not inside if that makes sense

I also think the Brick design is too big same for the chimney and I would move the chimney more to the right, to be honest.
I don’t know what to say more cause I am not the best at the Cartoonish style

3 Likes

Ok, thank you for these suggestions. I will try and improve it.

1 Like

Looks great love the colors :+1:!
However, I have some feedback

• The Chimney is way too big
  • You should add some shines to the window
  • The Fence is perfectly straight on the x and y-axis try making it a bit random
  • The path seems too bright try paling the color.
    Other than that keep up the work
2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback I will work on it right away! :grin:

The cartoony house looks pretty great! Nice job! :grin:

1 Like

Looks great! The chimney is a bit of wide looking you should decrease the length so it would match the style and element.

Try to include corner bricks on the house to add additional details so it could give the house a more defined look. Try adding another window next to the door to increase the quality of the build, I definitely suggest removing the windows behind the house as it looks odd and doesn’t match a house look. It may be a good idea to include wall lighting to give it more details.

Otherwise it’s a good start there is a few improvements and changes that could be made.

1 Like