Feedback on my cinematic loop?

I plan to implement this into my game as the background for my games start page once videos are fully supported.

5 Likes

Nice! Hopefully it will fit your game theme.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean, but it looks VERY nice. Good job.

(In case you didn’t know uploading videos is already supported.)

1 Like

The limit is 10 megabytes while that video is clearly more than 10 megabytes. Saying how it is 8 minutes long.

To @W_aev;
Not bad! That looks decent but I would say that it lacks some graphics. It looks quite bland. Maybe add HD texture with fog and just better graphics. I also think that the water drops are a tiny bit too intense.

2 Likes

Yeah I would assume he would compress it to 15 seconds or something.

1 Like

I agree, you are right on it being bland, however, it was almost what i was going for with the build. I was sort of going for a concrete jungle, post-apocalyptic style build which is the reason for it being so bland.

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

Oh, well can you add maybe more like environmental effects? Like some deep gray fog in the distance and some depth of field. Maybe some dust to show how old it is. And some wind effects to show that there is a storm there. And some lighting strikes to really put the cherry on top :cherries:.

K- kind!? M- me!? Wow!

1 Like

This cinematic loop looks VERY good! Nice job on it!

1 Like

I wouldn’t drop 2k robux to make that, it’s nice but it’s all the same. Add some other simple stuff maybe, or create the scene in studio to save on cost.

1 Like

Some thoughts:

1. If you are concerned about video size, just loop a smaller section of video. Play the sound seperate from the video.

2. I think you could create a sense of anticipation by making the outer edge of the video dark and moody. Like a vignette with the light area being centered on the opening where the rain is pouring in.

1 Like

I actually genuinely didn’t think about doing that but that honestly would make more sense