Feedback on my city

Hi there! I’m new to posting topics on the developer forums, but I’ll give it a shot! Recently, I’ve been working on a mini-city with aistepaiste27 which is still in development! And I was wondering if you would like to help give feedback on our build?

Here are some photos of the city :

Downtown :

Airport :

Ariel view of the city :

Now, just to clarify. The city is still under development, meaning that this is not 100% complete.

27 Likes

Just a heads up, this is not a full size city. This is just a mini-city.

4 Likes

Nope! It was all 100% freshly made in studio! :smiley:

2 Likes

I just really love the way how you design the city buildings, incredible masterpiece! And I agree with @antojensob
Edit: And the bridges as well.

3 Likes

I know that but tbh the big buildings on the left and buildings in back right are a little bit dull but overall love the bridges and whole thing.

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll be sure to contact the other dev to get this settled!

2 Likes

I think it’s very good :wink: keep the work!

3 Likes

dude that is really good keep up that great work kinda reminds me of this city that they call the city that never sleeps

4 Likes

Looks really cool! All I have to say is that the word “building” should be capitalized on this building. Screenshot_104

3 Likes

excellent job but above all I loved the airport

2 Likes

Great start to your city, antonjesob! It’s looking to be a really nice city you are building. So far, I have no critiques of your city except for a few requests. I would suggest that when you continue building, you have cars, and also have smaller towns surround downtown, you know a city isn’t just downtown and that’s it, because often times, big cities have all sorts of sections, some with water, some cosmopolitan, etc. Anyways, great start to your city, hope to see more updates soon!

2 Likes

As it says in the description it is not finished, the big touch will be the lighting

2 Likes

Thank you for that kind feedback! We already have cars modeled, and we’re planning on placing them down once we’re done building! :smiley:

I think the building are a little too different from each other, they all don’t follow a structural theme. They look awesome though. keep up the good work. :+1:

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool! I especially love the terrain and uniqueness of the buildings. However, I definitely recommend adding some traffic lights, as they are usually found in a large city such as yours. I would also suggest changing the trees to look more realistic. Other than that, not bad!

1 Like

That is great feedback! I’ll be sure to change the tree shapes later on! But for the traffic lights, we already planned on making them. It’s just that we didn’t add them in yet, because we feared that it would interfere with the building process.

1 Like

I love the detail and design of the buildings! Well done.

2 Likes

Wow, this is amazing! Are you planning on selling it or making a game out of it?

2 Likes

Oh wow this is amazing, Cant wait too see how it turns out

1 Like

We’re planning on making a game out of it, we’re not sure about the release date yet.

1 Like