Feedback on my Clinic

I would like you to express your opinion, any feedback will be appreciated by me .

I present to you a Clinic for a future game, this clinic is made to order for a client. .

Discord Mmaxi#4587

19 Likes

This looks great, it looks just like a medical clinic. Even though the colors wont be in a real clinic; they look great, especially the neon pink/purple.

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback, I appreciate it

1 Like

It’s amazing! Definitively one of the best build I’ve ever seen without PBR. Continue the good work!

2 Likes

I am happy when someone encourages me, thank you very much and of course in the future I will publish more such works, especially in my portfolio :pray:t2:

2 Likes

This is really nice, I’m loving the lighting

2 Likes

thanks for these words, some light bulbs broke trying to do them, I’m kidding!

2 Likes

I love alot of it, however the outside and some colours on the interior doesn’t look very appealing to me. Apart from the square shape, and some of the unappealing colour choices, I really like it, especially with the new Lighting used.

3 Likes

I had nothing to do, I took according to the client’s preferences, but I appreciate these words and thank you! :pray:t2:

2 Likes

The clinic looks excellent with the great lighting.

2 Likes

Looks good, I think it’s lacking some detail.

2 Likes

True true, like how the lights are just a stem connected to a flat neon cylinder in a case. Would suggest that should be a sleek industrial light.

But, like they said, it was on the client’s preferences. You should really blame the client, haha.

2 Likes

Yes, it lacks some details, but the client needs a lot of space

Alright, looks good, keep up the good work. You have a bright future

1 Like

If the world had more people who would encourage you, I can tell you for sure that other people would do the impossible. Thank you !

1 Like

Nice, I’m not a big fan of the colors. It reminds me of a Vibe Club and not a clinic.

1 Like

This isn’t bad! The lighting is a bit odd, maybe change it to warm lighting. Also for the first picture with the “StraightSMILE” text, and the motto next to it (I think that is a motto?" Maybe make it flat so it isn’t 3D and looks like a sign. Overrall, good job!

1 Like

I like it, but the color choice is quite distracting. I don’t get a hospital feel. It feels more like a hangout for aEsThetIK grILS (don’t kill me) which isn’t bad, just not what a hospital would be like.

1 Like

Amazing Work! The lighting really makes it look good!

1 Like