Feedback on my clothing

Hey! My user is ixArcher and I recently started designing early July '20. I would really like feedback on my clothing. Here are some examples:

kawaii pink giant shirt pink

green vest with skirt cloud fit

I recently switched softwares, and I know there’s a lot to improve on! Any feedback is helpful!!

24 Likes

Those are such cute designs! I would definitely wear them myself! Some advice I have for you though is that maybe you should put some light shading on the clothes that do not have a pattern. Like the lavender dress one and the white jacket one. Just light shading though. But overall I love your clothes and they are super cute!

1 Like

cool I would buy it if I had the robux and was a girl

2 Likes

Your Cloth Are Amazing! Keep up the great work! :clap:

1 Like

I updated and changed the clothing, in your opinion has the shading improved?

They look great in my opinion. I would add a bit of shading to the shoes/socks in the left 2 as well.

1 Like

what editor do you use? those look great btw

1 Like

I use Paint.net for designing :slight_smile:

That looks really good! :smiley: Keep it up!

1 Like

Hi! I think these designs are amazing! I absolutely love the cartoony style. I would definitely buy these! <3 If I may ask what website and or app do you design these on? Also, where do you get your inspo from?

1 Like

I use paint net and i look on Pinterest for inspo :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These look wonderful! Keep up the great work!

WARNING: Your clothing is good 10/10 But dont share the clothing models like that because someone can easily copy and paste or crop that so I advise you if you dont want your clothes stolen to just post the one on roblox.

1 Like

They look amazing <333 Also I saw your youtube and was wondering what you use to record with because I have tried many times to record but have failed miserably.

1 Like

I use OBS Studio, but I don’t know if that available on mac, since I have a gaming pc. If you’re on mac, I recommend recording with QuickTimePlayer :slight_smile:

oh yes! I have OBS STudio but I can’t figure out how to find something to edit the recordings with without having a watermark on it :c

1 Like

I have to send the video to my mac (through gmail, text, whatever), then I edit it through iMovie and post it on my youtube (from my mac).

ohhhhh i see now ill try to figure out if i can do that with my ipad thank u :slight_smile:

1 Like

all your examples look REALLY goodd! love your kawaii/ casual style of clothing. Some feedback I could suggest is bolder shading, and wrinkles with lighter highlights, if that makes sense, like a flowin material

you’re really doing an amazing job, gl on future designs!

1 Like