Feedback on my clothing

Hello, my name is Imperiale.
I would like some feedback on my clothes, I use paint.net and here are some clothing examples.

20 Likes

Amazing work, I would prefer if you add more shading on all of them, other than that they are so nice.

4 Likes

Amazing work! They look flat but I think that’s what you were going for. Maybe go for like a 3D style a little bit. But no other complains awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you, I will keep that in mind for future testing.

3 Likes

Thanks, and yeah. Not so great with a 3D style, but i’m still learning and honing my skills.

4 Likes

Incredible work! I love the little details you added into your clothing. And I also love how it’s not low quality like the rest of clothing. Keep up the great work! I don’t see any faults.

4 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that very much.

3 Likes

Beautiful clothing! They look extremely good and detailed! A little extra shading would be nice, but they look amazing either way :slight_smile: keep up the good work!

4 Likes

I like that Maroon colored suit in the middle and the duster at the bottom left. Do you happen to have different colors of those two?

2 Likes

I’m glad you like it, unfortunately I don’t have differently colored versions of the same garments.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will keep that in mind.

That’s unfortunate. The duster reminded me of the Postal 1 Dude. If you made the under shirt red and the coat itself black it would look more like his attire.

Here’s a model of the Postal Dude as he appears in Postal Redux, a remake of Postal 1.

Your duster looks just like this one.

1 Like

Haha, yeah it does look similiar, however the duster was made to look like General Hux’s greatcoat from Star Wars.

1 Like

It’s so good, honestly there isn’t much to say… It’s literally perfect-

1 Like

Thank you very much, it is appreciated.

2 Likes

These are very nice, high quality, and detailed. I Love them!! I suggest adding some more shading/wrinkles to add texture and realism.