Feedback on my Construction site

Hello, I have been working on this for quite sometime, since I have always loved making Roblox Construction sites, but never see much on the platform. I want your feedback so I can know what to change, remove, etc. Thanks!

Which lighting is better?

19 Likes

I love the look of this build! The things around the floor help give it an in-construction feel. I would like to see some more screenshots of it, and are there more floors? If not, maybe add part of a crane or something there, just for detail. Anyway, amazing build, and happy building!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, I was thinking of adding paint rollers and parchment. As well as some blueprints and hardhats.

3 Likes

I love it I love it I love it that’s all I have to say on that the detail looks good as well keep it up make more. :123:

2 Likes

This looks great, but do you mind providing more screenshots?

2 Likes

The lighting makes it difficult to see some things from the angles, but all-in-all it looks wonderful, the build overall looks great, though I feel like small improvements to maybe the detail of the props would help solidify it.

1 Like

These screenshots look great! Hope to see the finished result:)

1 Like

I have nothing to complain about this at all! You made a convincible but very good looking constructive site! The blue stains on the floor which looks like paint, barrels, wood logs, ladders and everything else usually seen in a construction site is here. This build looks very accurate.
I have one problem with this build, and those are the red barrels. You should probably make it so that the barrels look dirty, rusty and stained because for a place being worked on, objects laying around there are mostly unclean. So, I’d suggest you do that.
About the lighting, I prefer the second image. It looks suitable to take a cool screenshot.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the first episode of the punisher, the scene looks eerily similar. Either way I would try to use concrete or metal over slates, but that’s my personal taste.

1 Like

I used slate, because I wanted the place to feel unfinished and dirty, if I used concrete, it would be like they were trying to make it pretty.

1 Like

I would recommend overlaying it with another texture to create a more grimey and rough concrete.

It looks very modern great job, a recommendation would be to place more construction elements such as wooden boards and boxes in some parts of the tower that are empty so that it is seen that the tower is under construction with the missing materials. keep it up :wink: